
So, it's been a month now since DeAnna & Aaron's wedding, so I think it's time to finally blog about it :P They were married on 2-21-2009 at the First Presbyterian Church in downtown Orlando and had their reception at Leu Gardens. DeAnna was the most beautiful bride (big surprise! ha ha) and I had a great time being in the wedding party. Not only were our dresses actually really cute (I know, that IS a big surprise!), but the other girls were super awesome and fun. We had a great time together in January during our bachelorette celebrations, so I already knew the wedding would be fun too! Of course it didn't hurt that they paired me up with a super-cute groomsman :P They definitely had one of those really fun weddings, you know, the kind you're actually sad to hear that's it's "last song" time. But no worries, we all ended up going out afterwards anyways and kept the party going for a bit longer :)
Wedding Pics
No comments:
Post a Comment