Yes, I have OCD - Obsessive Cullen Disorder!
Ok, so I decided when all the hype from the movie started, that I was NOT going to get into this whole Twilight thing. However, I got sick and tired of hearing everyone talk about it and not know what they were talking about, so I decided I would read the first book and watch the DVD - but that was it!
Well, lets just say that about a week after making that decision, I had purchased and read all 4 books, watched the movie multiple times, and decided that even only partially written, Midnight Sun is freaking awesome and REALLY needs to be finished. Yes, I'm obsessed. Yes, I cannot wait for November for New Moon to come out in theaters. Yes, I am planning on re-reading them very soon.
Please don't judge.
Ok, so I decided when all the hype from the movie started, that I was NOT going to get into this whole Twilight thing. However, I got sick and tired of hearing everyone talk about it and not know what they were talking about, so I decided I would read the first book and watch the DVD - but that was it!
Well, lets just say that about a week after making that decision, I had purchased and read all 4 books, watched the movie multiple times, and decided that even only partially written, Midnight Sun is freaking awesome and REALLY needs to be finished. Yes, I'm obsessed. Yes, I cannot wait for November for New Moon to come out in theaters. Yes, I am planning on re-reading them very soon.
Please don't judge.
No comments:
Post a Comment