For those of you who know me well, you know I'm not a very materialistic person. If something breaks, I'm of course annoyed (mostly because it will cost money to replace) but not a lot of physical things have sentimental value to me. However, there are a few things I have that I enjoy looking at.

This is what I found the other morning laying on the floor. I imagine it's hard to tell what it's function is, now that it's in pieces - it used to be my favorite bookend. Thanks to my little Peanut, it's now a book-nothing. Hopefully some superglue will bring it back to life.
Here's a few other things that superglue has brought back to life (btw, all of these things were broken by my precious little P, Nick is innocent)

Look closely and you'll see a crack and a little piece missing in the rostrum - bad kitty!

Luckily for me (and Peanut!) this fake coral hid any signs of having 5 pieces broken off once pieced back together
Then there's the unexpected medical costs of owning pets. Last week I used Biospot (lesson learned, I will stick to Advantage!) for flea prevention and Peanut ended up losing his hair and getting an infection from the chemical. That was a $200 vet bill. Ugh...
Then he goes and does the worst thing of all - he sits all cute and reminds me just how much I love him. Oh the joys (and headaches) of having pets!



This is what I found the other morning laying on the floor. I imagine it's hard to tell what it's function is, now that it's in pieces - it used to be my favorite bookend. Thanks to my little Peanut, it's now a book-nothing. Hopefully some superglue will bring it back to life.
Here's a few other things that superglue has brought back to life (btw, all of these things were broken by my precious little P, Nick is innocent)
Look closely and you'll see a crack and a little piece missing in the rostrum - bad kitty!
Luckily for me (and Peanut!) this fake coral hid any signs of having 5 pieces broken off once pieced back together
Then there's the unexpected medical costs of owning pets. Last week I used Biospot (lesson learned, I will stick to Advantage!) for flea prevention and Peanut ended up losing his hair and getting an infection from the chemical. That was a $200 vet bill. Ugh...
Then he goes and does the worst thing of all - he sits all cute and reminds me just how much I love him. Oh the joys (and headaches) of having pets!
No comments:
Post a Comment