"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Bye Bye Hair...
I decided to chop off a lot of my hair to send to the oil spill. Unfortunately, it wasn't that much and all fit into one envelope. I hope every bit helps...
Yes, you make your Mom & Dad very proud also Melissa. You have taught me so much already and I put your tools to use as much as possible. Love you! Mom
you never cease to make us proud. the planet should be VERY happy to have you on it - always focusing on new ways to save this earth. <3
ReplyDeleteYes, you make your Mom & Dad very proud also Melissa. You have taught me so much already and I put your tools to use as much as possible. Love you! Mom
ReplyDelete