I wasn't expecting to buy myself another Christmas present (I just bought myself a Canon EOS Rebel T1i) however my TV has been on the fritz for a few weeks now. It all started with one of my favorite channels not having sound. I thought it was just a fluke with the cable, but it started happening more and more, on more and more stations. Then I would get excited because the sound would come back, however it only took a second to realize it was in Spanish! I picked up this 22" Philips LED tonight at Target. I think it looks pretty nice, Merry Christmas to me (again)!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Out With The Old, In With The New
I wasn't expecting to buy myself another Christmas present (I just bought myself a Canon EOS Rebel T1i) however my TV has been on the fritz for a few weeks now. It all started with one of my favorite channels not having sound. I thought it was just a fluke with the cable, but it started happening more and more, on more and more stations. Then I would get excited because the sound would come back, however it only took a second to realize it was in Spanish! I picked up this 22" Philips LED tonight at Target. I think it looks pretty nice, Merry Christmas to me (again)!
Labels:
misc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment