
As most of you know, I became pretty obsessed with Broadway theatre while living in NYC. This will by far be what I miss most about living in the city. I will, no doubt, use any excuse possible to fly up and squeeze in a few shows. Alexis, I hope you are preparing your couch for me!
Here are the shows, in order of course, I’ve seen throughout the past year.
*Mamma Mia!
*Les Miserables
*Avenue Q
*
*The Drowsy Chaperone
*Pygmalion
*The 25th
*The Lion King
*The Phantom of the Opera
*The Color Purple
*A
*Wicked
*Is He Dead?
*Hairspray
*Monty Python’s Spamalot
*Rent
*The Country Girl
*Sunday in the Park With George
*Les Liaisons Dangereuses
*Macbeth
*A Chorus Line
*A Catered Affair
*Young Frankenstein
*In The Heights
*The Little Mermaid
*Spring Awakening
*Boeing-Boeing
*Gypsy
*Mary Poppins
*Xanadu
*Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy
Also, a few months ago (before I knew I was moving), I purchased Front Mezzanine, Row A seats for Equus with Daniel Radcliffe in November. Not only am I so excited to fly up to see it, but it’s the perfect opportunity to play in the city for a couple days!
No comments:
Post a Comment