Every month SeaWorld has a list of things employees can do for free. Sometimes it's all lame, but sometimes they have something really cool. This month they paired up with Horse World Riding Stables in Kissimmee for a free horseback ride for you and a guest. Danyel and I have only been horseback riding once, in Colorado, so we jumped on the opportunity. When we got there I realised Danyel had to be 18 or be with a legal guardian so we lied about her age and hoped they wouldn't ask for ID - thankfully they did not! They also said we weren't allowed to bring cameras on the trail with us, however telling me I can't bring a camera is like not letting a dog eat a dangling piece of meat! So we broke two rules that day, but we had a great time! We ended up getting a "boyfriend/girlfriend" pair, Danyel had Hershey and I had Belle. Hershey was small and submissive and Belle was huge and apparantly a prima donna - what a great couple!
Horseback riding pictures
Horseback riding pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment