...since the last time I gave Diego a big, huge dolphin kiss!
I recently (finally!) got my dolphin training job back at Discovery Cove. I have been waiting for a year, life-guarding in the mean time. It's been a very hard year - mentally, emotionally and financially - but I'm happy to say that I'm back where I belong! I spent over two years with the Seahorse team, where I fell in love with all of the animals, but especially Diego, Capricorn, CJ and Nate. I am now with the Starfish team. I will miss my babies over in Seahorse, but I am so excited to work in a new pool and work with a whole new team of dolphins. It feels good to be home!

Kissing Diego, my first dolphin love, back in 2006
I recently (finally!) got my dolphin training job back at Discovery Cove. I have been waiting for a year, life-guarding in the mean time. It's been a very hard year - mentally, emotionally and financially - but I'm happy to say that I'm back where I belong! I spent over two years with the Seahorse team, where I fell in love with all of the animals, but especially Diego, Capricorn, CJ and Nate. I am now with the Starfish team. I will miss my babies over in Seahorse, but I am so excited to work in a new pool and work with a whole new team of dolphins. It feels good to be home!

Kissing Diego, my first dolphin love, back in 2006
No comments:
Post a Comment