Sunday, January 23, 2011

My First Polo Match



I attended my first polo match with Carl and we had a ton of fun! Carl's cousin and nephew were down visiting their aunt in West Palm, so the four of us went. Their Aunt Donna had 4 tickets for one of the tailgate tents and 2 tickets to the Nespresso brunch. Carl and I used the brunch tickets and my, what a treat that was! There was a ton of food, drinks and gorgeous tables right on the sidelines of the match. After we enjoyed the brunch for a while, we went back to the tailgate and hung out there for the rest of the match. I had no idea polo was so much fun, I hope we get to go back again sometime!


I LOVED seeing the Clydesdales up close


Nespresso brunch


The gorgeous table set-ups right on the sidelines


Pretty horsies :)


Everyone on the field at half-time. I didn't see anyone else doing it, but I stomped a few divots anyways ;)


I had no idea it would be dog-friendly! If we ever go again, Mia can go :)

Check out more polo pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment