Tuesday, February 22, 2011

SeaWorld With The Finck Clan



Cathy's brother Craig, his wife Darlene, and their two boys Henry and Matthew were in town for a family vacation. Cathy and I spent the day with them at SeaWorld and had a great time! I had hoped to take them to Discovery Cove to do a meet'n'greet with the dolphins, but they were here during our closed days and they don't allow guests in the park on those days. I reached out to one of my friends that does SeaWorld's sea lion show and he hooked us up with some sea lion pictures, so I was happy they at least got to do that!

We started off our day watching Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island (sea lion and otter show), then we did our meet'n'greet with Zowie the sea lion, watched Blue Horizons (whale and dolphin show), they rode Journey to Atlantis, we saw Believe (the Shamu show), checked out Wild Arctic (belugas and walruses), saw a few small primates they had out in the park, watched the manatees, checked out the dolphin cove, and last but not least saw Pets Ahoy. I think Matthews favorite part of the day though were the penguins, he made it pretty clear they were his favorite animal. Henry decided to be brave (even though he himself admitted he hated Space Mountain) and rode Manta - and he loved it!


Henry and Matthew with Zowie the sea lion


Matthews favorite part of the day!


Blue Horizons


Jozu, the false killer whale in Blue Horizons


Journey To Atlantis - they're in the back two rows


Shamu show, Believe


Walrus at Wild Arctic


Common marmoset


Cathy with the boys at Manatees: The Last Generation?


Matthew watching the dolphins


Henry touching the stingrays


Pets Ahoy!


Matthew in the Manta aquarium


Super cute pic of the boys

We took sooooo many great pictures, here's the entire album

No comments:

Post a Comment