Carl and I spent the day at Busch Gardens. It was an absolutely gorgeous day, we had a great time! We rode a lot of rides, including Montu, Kumba and Phoenix. I'm definitely excited about their new coaster, Cheetah Chase, it looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. We also played with the kangaroos and wallabies, saw their Critter Castaway show, watched Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy (which I saw the full length version on Broadway a few years ago), saw a lot of safari animals and watched the tigers at Jungala. The tigers that day were extremely interactive, Carl just about had to drag me away or I would have stayed there all day watching them ;)

Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy

Critter Castaways

Chin scratches :)

Carl and his kangaroo

Did that giraffe just stick his tongue out at me?!

Beautiful tiger just hanging out with the humans



Check out all of our Busch Gardens pictures
Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy
Critter Castaways
Chin scratches :)
Carl and his kangaroo
Did that giraffe just stick his tongue out at me?!
Beautiful tiger just hanging out with the humans
Check out all of our Busch Gardens pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment