Toward the end of last year I received the awesome news that I had won a brand new LG vacuum cleaner from a blog giveaway! These babies cost around $400 and in many reviews beat out the infamous Dysons, so you can imagine how excited I was to find out this news. So then I waited and waited and waited and waited and never got my vacuum cleaner. I emailed the guy in charge of it a few times and he kept assuring me it would come and that LG was just being slow in getting it out. I was starting to feel like the whole thing was a scam and then it finally came! I've only used it a few times but I already love it. All the menu options are electronic and it's so much more quiet than other vacuums I've used. Best of all, it's great at sucking up pet hair!
No comments:
Post a Comment